AMREP Supplier management services automotive quality engineering team consists of automotive engineers, supplier quality engineers, technicians, and inspectors with experience in production management, international automotive quality standards, supplier quality engineering, automotive components, supplier management, and automotive manufacturing. We also have IPC and IEC accredited electronics manufacturing specialists.
Our automotive quality engineering knowledge extends to:
- IATF 16940, ISO 9001, IPC, IEC, and other industry standards
- AIAG Core Quality Tools : APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- New Product Introduction
- Inspection and sampling techniques
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Six Sigma
- Corrective actions development and implementation
- Process Control
Quality of automotive parts directly affect your brand reputation. Our quality control and inspection services for automotive parts will enable you to maximize processes, improve safety, and eliminate supply chain bottlenecks.
Our automotive quality engineering services includes :
- Sorting and Containment (CS1/2), rework and re-engineering
- Parts inspection
- Supplier Quality Engineering
- Supplier performance data collection and analysis
- Supplier management
- Supplier audits and training in IATF 16949
- Electronic components inspection
- Root cause analysis and problem solving
- QMS development and implementation
- Production staff training
- Supplier development
AMREP Supplier management services is a third-party Global Supplier Quality Management company offering quality engineering and assurance services in the automotive and component supply industry. We are aware of root causes that may see minor defects in quality but become expensive problems for OEMs and manufacturers later on. This is where our team of quality engineers plays a role. They develop quick, scalable quality assurance and process optimization solutions along the entire automotive value chain. We help OEMs and manufacturers by :
- Reducing Vehicle Recall Risks
- Eliminating last-minute sorting and containments.
You may also count on AMREP Supplier management services for quality control and engineering solutions in the electronics, automotive, medical, and solar industries.