Process inspection by an AMREP Quality Representative is the selective inspection of the product/components/subassembly at different stages of the production line. This is carried out when the product is in current production. Process Inspections are customer mandated and focuses on specific objectives:
- Find the root causes of production defects detected during final inspection.
- Verify the execution of Corrective Action Report (CAR) by the Supplier Production Team.
- Inspect and detect poor quality linkages at different production stations.
- Product and component quality inspection before assembly.
- Identify supplier production weaknesses in the production system that leads to defects.
Process inspection can be used to reduce on-going 100% inspection of all production lots. It can be used with other AMREP Supplier Quality Control Services to bring the supplier into a state of Supplier Quality Self Control.
For more information, contact: +1 954 443 0046 or email@example.com.