Managing your outsourced suppliers is about applying quality management tools.
Some Quality Control tools you apply only occasionally. Some selected quality management tools become a supplier management process. We are good in doing ALL. We are your user tool for applying better quality control of your suppliers:
• Pre-shipment Inspection: Best applied to suppliers when you have short-term or one off supply relationship or you don’t really know the supplier.
• Factory Audits: Best problems prevention tool to reduce your unexpected procurement and financial losses.
• Process and Line Inspection: To be used continuously if the supplier is new, the production volume large, continuous and long-term.
• FMEA (Failure Mode Evaluation Analysis): Best applied on a new product production launched by a new or existing supplier to remove Critical to Quality and Critical to Usability problems.
• PPAP (Production Part Approval Process): A necessary application when component conformity and compliance is critical to production process conformity to making a conforming product.
AMREP Inspection is best at using all this. Quality professionals define the usage of these tools as Supplier Quality Engineering.