AMREP Technology Centre: The Home of Quality Manufacturing Solutions
The AMREP Technology Centre (ATC) is where we bring our quality manufacturing expertise to inventors, entrepreneurs, startups, and established companies. We know how hard business is and are firmly dedicated to making innovators succeed. We have seen hundreds of great product ideas fail because their creators were unable to set up the right manufacturing arrangements or had problems with their suppliers. We have also seen which are the suppliers who can make you succeed and what are the buying mistakes to avoid.
Where you can find us
Our ATCs are headquartered in Shenzhen, Guadalajara, and Bangkok. Our SQEs, inspectors, production managers and materials experts can work with you to design successful manufacturing operations and manage your suppliers. All of them have worked with contract manufacturers like Jabil, Flex (previously Flextronics), Sanmina and Foxconn, as well as major electronics, hardware, automotive and aerospace companies from the USA and EU.
Our quality manufacturing solutions
Our quality manufacturing solutions can include:
- Procurement Engineering: Get strategic sourcing and supplier identification advice from our procurement engineers.
- Technical Design Reviews: Review your technical drawings and specifications to check that they can be understood by your suppliers.
- Manufacturing Process Definition: Prototyping and manufacturing a product at scale can involve completely different processes. We can help you break down your product and identify the correct processes and materials to be used.
- Supplier Quality Engineering: Resolve production quality problems and make quality an imperative in your supplier’s operations.
- Supplier Relationship Management: Set up a positive communication structure with your suppliers.
- Overseas Business Development Advice: If you’re targeting your product for an overseas market, why not have a chat to our global business development team? With their experiences in North American, European, Asian and Australian markets, they will be able to give you advice on local market conditions, business development avenues, and the market potential of your product.
- Production Supervision: Monitor your suppliers and keep your production on schedule.
- Enforce Supplier Performance Expectations: Station our personnel at your supplier’s premises to ensure that your supplier manufactures according to your quality and technical specifications. How often has your supplier sent you products that do not conform with your requirements and left you with even greater costs?