In the aerospace industry, component or subcomponent failures can lead to catastrophic situations. Your suppliers must have the strictest adherence to international quality standards and your mandated technical specifications, materials, manufacturing processes, and quality management systems. There can be no compromises in your supplier’s production or at any point in your or your supplier’s supply chain.
AMREP’s objective is to ensure that such compromises do not happen. Together with our counterparts in our international office network, we work across your global supply chain, right down to the subcomponent, materials and manufacturing processes levels, to preemptively identify, contain, and prevent quality risks, product defects, and supplier failures.
Our Aerospace Quality Control Team
Our Aerospace Quality Control Team consists of supplier quality engineers, technicians, materials experts, production managers, and quality control inspectors with experience in production management, international aerospace quality standards (AS9100), supplier quality engineering, automotive components, supplier management, quality management systems, and aerospace manufacturing. We also have electronics manufacturing specialists with IPC and IEC accreditation.
Our services can include:
- Sorting and Containment (CS1/2), rework and re-engineering
- Parts inspection
- Supplier Quality Engineering
- Supplier performance data collection and analysis
- Supplier management
- Supplier audits and training in AS 9100
- Materials and design reviews
- Quality inspection criteria development
- Electronic components inspection
- Root cause analysis and problem solving
- QMS development and implementation
- Production staff training
- Supplier development
- Supplier non-conformity investigations
What are our local aerospace quality teams like? You can check out our team in Mexico: www.mexcontrol.com
To find out more about our work, call +1 954 443 0046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org