We provide global specialist automotive quality control services through our teams in the Asia-Pacific, Mexico and Europe. Our customer quality objectives are:
- OEMS: Reduce the risk of product recalls, added costs, negative PR, delayed deliveries, and malfunctioning automotive systems caused by faulty components from third party suppliers. We work to eliminate the need for extensive final inspections and lengthy quality hold times.
- Suppliers: Reduce the costs incurred from customer lot rejections, containment actions, rework, and using third party inspection companies.
Our Automotive Quality Team
Our automotive quality team consists of quality engineers, technicians and inspectors with experience in production management, international automotive quality standards, supplier quality engineering, automotive components, supplier management, and automotive manufacturing. We also have electronics manufacturing specialists with IPC and IEC accreditation.
Our services can include:
- Sorting and Containment (CS1/2), rework and re-engineering
- Parts inspection
- Supplier Quality Engineering
- Supplier performance data collection and analysis
- Supplier management
- Supplier audits and training in IATF 16949
- Electronic components inspection
- Root cause analysis and problem solving
- QMS development and implementation
- Production staff training
- Supplier development
What are our local automotive quality teams like? You can check out our team in Mexico: www.mexcontrol.com
To find out more about our work, call +1 954 443 0046 or email email@example.com