Work with the world’s most innovative company in quality management
Quality Assurance Jobs at AMREP
At AMREP we love what we do. People say that no other company knows quality as well as us. We make quality happen for our clients and we live for beautiful, high-performing, well-made products. We are quality professionals, engineers, procurement engineers, production managers, quality inspectors and manufacturing experts who have worked in many different industries. We believe in work-life balance, ideas, teamwork, trusting one another, and helping people discover and develop their hidden talents.
If you’re passionate about manufacturing, technology product innovation, and delivering the best quality products for your clients, then AMREP is the company for you.
If you want to work in an international environment and work with top OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, Fortune 500 companies and product innovators from all across the world, then we want you.
To join us, check out the positions we have on offer below. And if the positions don’t match you but you think that you’ll be able to contribute to our company, please feel free to send your resume to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have quality assurance job opportunities available in China, Vietnam, India, Thailand, South Korea, the Philippines, Taiwan, Mexico and the USA. We welcome anyone who has manufacturing, engineering, supplier management, supplier quality engineering, and quality management backgrounds to apply to us. Our general criteria are:
- Electrical/electronic, mechanical, industrial, automotive, aerospace, supplier quality engineering backgrounds
- Experience working with suppliers and in a production context
- Good knowledge of production processes
- Experience working in advanced manufacturing industries e.g. aerospace, automotive, electronics
- Proven experience in improving supplier quality and production outcomes e.g. reducing waste, headcount, improving defect rate
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems and quality inspection methods
- Leadership and team management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of quality management tools (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, Core Quality Tools) and industry standards (ISO, TS/IATF, AS, IPC)
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
- Familiarity with common engineering tools and design software e.g. CAD, MiniTab, SolidWorks
- Strong problem detection and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent English highly desirable
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
AMREP Quality Associates
We also invite advanced supplier quality management professionals who have at least 25 years industry experience to join us as an AMREP Quality Associate. This is particularly ideal for independent professionals with their own business who would like to leverage a well-known brand name for getting projects. AMREP Quality Associates typically provide high-level strategic support to customers with complex supplier problems.
For all enquiries and applications, please contact: email@example.com or + 1 954 443 0046.