Before selecting a supplier or after a supplier has been contracted for production, the customer should eliminate potential quality issues. AMREP’s supplier process audits will look at the supplier’s manufacturing processes to verify:
- Design Record – Includes key characteristics identification
- Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) – Quantifies risks or potential failures
- Process FMEA – Quantifies risks or failures due to the processes used.
- Control Plan – Lists the SPC and other controls needed to lessen potential failures
- Standard Operating Procedures – Describes work that flows across functions
- Work Instructions – Describes work done at a work station
The AMREP Process Auditors will distinguish a good FMEA and Supplier Control Plan from a weak one and will coordinate the customer’s specified requirements. Using AMREP will help you to prioritize corrective and preventive actions at various stages of product realization.
For more information on Supplier Audits contact +1 954 4430046 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.